These fun creative Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Inks are made with a water-reactive and pigment ink fusion that creates an oxidized effect when sprayed or wet with water.
Tim Holtz Distress Oxides inks are water-reactive dye & pigment ink that creates oxidised effects when sprayed with water. Perfect with stamps, stencils, and mixed media works. They can be blended using Ink Blending Tools and Foam or use with a water brush for your painting work. Re-inkers can be used to re-ink Tim Holtz Distress® Oxides® Ink Pads, which are sold separately or used on their own to colour, mix, or paint. Re-inkers are available in .5 oz bottles.
Distress Oxides are available in over 65 colours. They are currently only available in full size 3" x 3" ink pads (sold separately) and reinkers.
Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Features:
- Acid-free, Non-toxic, and Fade Resistant
- New Higher Felt with Raised 3″ x 3″ Pads
- Have more opaque properties with matt chalky finish (the ink contains no chalk)
- Hybrid ink with a special formulation of pigment and dye inks
- Distress Oxides are bright in colour than Distress Inks when using in a dark colour cardstock
- Blend really well and give a creamier result when blending
- Also available in 0.5 oz reinkers in every colour