Some easy tips & techniques when using Dina Wakley Media Acrylic Gloss Spray
- Shake the bottle up before use
- The paint will not clog the nozzle if you keep the lid on when not in use
- The colours will resist each other as you overlay the colours
- Little bubbles and dots will form as the paint begins to dry creating an interesting texture to use as your background
- You can stencil right on the dried background and the background colour will not come through as they're not reactive
- Dina Wakley MEdia Gloss Spray is great way to add colour chipboard shapes
- It is not recommended using heat to dry them as these paints are essentially plastic. Simply use a kitchen towel to lightly blot the excess ink and let it air dried.